April 15, 2021
March 18, 2021
How do you use a self-directed IRA to buy crypto?
In order to use a self-directed IRA to buy crypto, you have to set up a checkbook control LLC, inside the IRA.
Once done, you must set up a digital wallet so you can purchase crypto. After that, you can buy crypto from any of the existing crypto platforms that you like.
March 17, 2021
You’re probably familiar with companies like Fidelity, Charles Schwab and Vanguard, which limit your IRA investment purchases to the stock market. You invest your money in stocks, bonds and mutual funds.
NuView, considered a “third-party custodian,” allows you to invest in non-traditional alternatives like real estate, including rental properties such as an apartment building, senior living, or an Airbnb. You can also use your money to invest in mortgage notes, tax liens, tax deeds, and the purchase of raw land.
How do you use a self-directed IRA for real estate investing?
Here’s an example to illustrate how it is done:
- Self-Directed Investing: The Journey
- NuView Client Success Story: Self-Directed Freedom
- Interview | Let’s Talk About the Real Estate Market
- Webinar: Land Trusts in Your IRA
- Webinar: Multi vs. Single Family Real Estate Investing
- Webinar: 3 Keys to Investing in Rental Properties – Passively!
- NuView Client Success Story: Work Hard and Reap the Rewards