Listen as NuView’s own, Brian Martinez, joins Host, Whitney Sewell, on The Real Estate Syndication Show to discuss the “Ideal Strategy for Tax-Free Wealth”.
Brian discusses the ins and outs of solo QRP, and why this is one of the best ways to control your money, pick your investment, and diversify your portfolio. He also lays out different things you need to know about self-directed IRAs, and how you can use them to build your wealth. He details different types of syndication deals versus different types of taxes, as well as the questions you need to ask. He also tells us why you need to talk to somebody that can help you think through the tax implications. Listen in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Brian shares his focus right now in real estate and the work he does in NuView.
- Brian details everything you need to know about self-directed IRAs and their different tax implications.
- Brian talks about the different types of deals people use their IRAs to build wealth in syndication.
- The difference between 506(b) and 506(c) that investors using their IRAs need to be aware of.
- Who is eligible for a solo QRP?
- How the self-directed IRAs have affected the real estate industry?
- Brian details what are the prohibited transactions when using IRAs.
- The percentage of people in NuView who use their RIAs to invest in real estate.
- The best practices that operators have when working with investors that have IRAS as well as to custodians.
- The big mistakes that passive investors make with IRAS when investing in syndication specifically.
- Brian shares how to use tax-free methods through IRAs.
- Brian’s predictions in the real estate market over the next six to twelve months.
- The daily habits that helped Brian to achieve success.
- Brian recommends books you should read to learn about sales.
- Brian’s best source for meeting new investors right now.
- Brian shares how he likes to give back.