April 23, 2021
February 11, 2021
February 4, 2021
Listen as “The Apartment Queen”, Kaylee McMahon, gives a detailed explanation of how to successfully close on an apartment complex from start to finish.
February 1, 2021
A preferred return is a common feature of a real estate partnership structure whereby an investor’s return is put in first priority prior to any sponsor/manager participation in the profits or performance compensation. For example, investors may receive an 8% preferred return which entitles investors to a minimum of an 8% annualized, compounding return prior to the sponsor receiving any performance compensation. This does not mean the preferred return level is by any means guaranteed and there is typically no recourse aside from the accruing and compounding of such preferred return associated with not maintaining the preferred return payout.
- Self-Directed Investing: The Journey
- NuView Client Success Story: Self-Directed Freedom
- Interview | Let’s Talk About the Real Estate Market
- Webinar: Land Trusts in Your IRA
- Webinar: Multi vs. Single Family Real Estate Investing
- Webinar: 3 Keys to Investing in Rental Properties – Passively!
- NuView Client Success Story: Work Hard and Reap the Rewards