October 3, 2019
October 2, 2019
As the CEO of NuView Trust, I have the unique opportunity of speaking in front of scores of CPAs, attorneys, financial planners, real estate brokers and agents, as well as just plain investors, about the power and prohibitions of self-directed IRAs. One of the most common questions I get is, “I only have a small IRA, so what are my choices for self-direction and how could I get started?”Continue reading…
August 29, 2019
1. You must invest in stocks, bonds, and mutual funds to be compliant with the IRA
Not true – Since 1975 the rules for IRA investments have been relatively consistent, as long as you avoid collectibles and life insurance, most other assets can legally be held in an IRA. It is a Wall Street myth that has caused the general public to ignore the potentially higher returns of private, non-traditional investments.Continue reading…
August 13, 2019
August 5, 2019
July 25, 2019
July 2, 2019
Welcome all of you to our summer 2019 client event !
What an interesting time it has been – an economy that has had a long run.
Recently, the Wall Street Journal had an interesting article about the economy – written about how we tend to just measure it based on the price of things, and how many of us focus on housing and land, and whether we and our friends are employed. Economists call this “Consumer Confidence” – how the public feels about how well they are doing and how positive they are about the future.Continue reading…
- Self-Directed Investing: The Journey
- NuView Client Success Story: Self-Directed Freedom
- Interview | Let’s Talk About the Real Estate Market
- Webinar: Land Trusts in Your IRA
- Webinar: Multi vs. Single Family Real Estate Investing
- Webinar: 3 Keys to Investing in Rental Properties – Passively!
- NuView Client Success Story: Work Hard and Reap the Rewards